JBL Concert Edition Technology
With unmatched professional credentials and over 60 years of delivering industry leading innovation, JBL has created their Concert Edition F-150 Audio system to elevate listener experiences with Award-winning audio so that you can make the most of every moment.
JBL is the authority in engineering superior sound
--360 watt amplifier & processor is custom designed and tuned specifically to the 2015 F-150 interior cabin to deliver a concert level experience
--Speakers incorporate Edge-Driven tweeters to deliver smooth high-frequency response and Plus One cones for increased mid & low frequency impact and output
--Dual 8" long subwoofers with vented cooling technology delivers powerful and accurate bass for extended periods of time.
Plus One® Cone Technology
--Patented cone design delivers up to 35% increase in cone area
-- + dB efficiency delivers louder sound and more bass
--Overall superior tonal balance
The above picture shows a Harman Ref-6802CF speaker with Plus One compared to two popular competing models. All 3 speakers use a 5" x 7" basket with the same dimensions. Notice the difference in cone area as indicated by the red lines. The Plus One cone is much bigger.
Edge-Driven Dome Tweeters simply sound a lot better!
Harman's Edge-driven dome tweeters design provides more heat-dissipating surface area in the voice coil than conventional balanced-dome tweeters. The voice coil is simply wound around the voice coil former, which has the same diameter as the tweeter's diaphragm (dome). In a conventional balanced-dome tweeter it is like a tiny speaker cone in which the voice-coil is the same diameter as the "dust cap".
The result is that the Edge-driven dome tweeters handle higher power with lower distortion at higher volumes compared to conventional tweeters of the same size. It also can play to a lower frequency allowing for far better audio integration to the midrange / bass driver.
HARMAN is the parent company behind an array of legendary brands that includes Harman Kardon®, JBL®, Mark Levinson®, AKG and Infinity Systems®. They are a leading global provider of premium audio and infotainment solutions, engaging customers around the home, in the car and on the go. Their family of distinguished brands enjoys a legacy spanning more than 60 years of leading-edge innovation and premium quality.
JBL is a subsidiary of Harmon and their legendary achievements in audio engineering and sound technology have played a pivotal role in how audiences around the world experience playback at its finest.
- Phil Long Motor City - Colorado Springs ›
- Phil Long Ford - Denver ›
- Spradley Barr Ford - Greeley ›
- Larry H Miller Ford - Lakewood ›
- AutoNation Ford - Littleton ›
- Covert Ford - Austin ›
- Maxwell Ford INC - Austin ›
- Baytown Ford - Baytown ›
- Jennings Anderson Ford - Boerne ›
- AutoNation Ford - Fort Worth ›
- Prestige Ford - Garland ›
- Mac Haik - Georgetown ›
- Russell and Smith Ford Mazda - Houston ›
- Covert Ford - Hutto ›
- Legacy Ford - Rosenberg ›
- Northside Ford - San Antonio ›
- Planet Ford - Spring ›
- Waxahachie Autoplex - Waxahachie ›
- Holiday Ford - Whitesoro ›
- Five Star Ford - Aberdeen ›
- Way Scarff Ford - Auburn ›
- AutoNation Ford - Bellevue ›
- Brien Ford - Everett ›
- Evergreen Ford - Issaquah ›
- Lakewood Ford - Lakewood ›
- Harris Ford - Lynnwood ›
- Marysville Ford - Marysville ›
- Bill Pierre - Seattle ›
- Wendle Motors - Spokane ›
- Titus-Will Ford - Tacoma ›
- Vancouver Ford - Vancouver ›
206-626-8940 or 888-922-7869